9.28.2007

Happy Days

Yeah, check out the new blog. yayness.

So as I said in the last entry, I went to the ballet with a friend. It was a blast! We saw Coppelia. Excellent ballet. We went to an Italian restaurant before, and the waiter had a special meal made just for me. xD It was so nice.

We got some pictures, but i'm to lazy to post them right now... i'll have a picture entry up in a few days. :)

So I'm still trying to figure out this Blogger, but I will hopefully have a brand spanking new template up soon. I like to do a lot of behind-the-scenes work, and don't often update things, which is a habit I'm trying to break...

If you want to read older posts about me, go here: www.homeschoolblogger.com/southernbelle because this is basically that blog, Part II. I'm tired of HSB and some of the snooty people on it, plus not being able to log in 75% of the time. Harumph. lol.

So yeah... I'm leaving now. ta.

7 comments:

Free2bme said...

Your new site looks suhweet! This is way cool! I'm glad you are posting more!
And you're right, there are some majorly snoots on HSB!
Debs

Rita T. said...

This blog has a pretty look to it. Do you add everything using the regular HTML codes or are you using the layout method? I had the worst time figuring things out until I started using the layout method...then it clicked a little better.

Anyway, welcome to Blogger. Sometimes I get odd comments from strangers that I end up deleting, but not so nice people can be anywhere, even HSB.

Thanks for praying for Evan.

Rachel said...

Hey Emma!!
I've actually slowed on my blogging a lot -- I think I might take a sabbatical. Are you going to be blogging much here?

Bullet said...

Rach,

Yeah, I'll be blogging here a lot more. It's easier for my web browser, plus, you don't have to guess if HSB is working that day or not. :)

Mrs. T,

This particular blog layout is one of the defaults, but I will be changing it through the HTML codes, and the layout colors. :)

Debster,

thank you. xD

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma,
Sad to hear your leaving HSB...I'll miss you! I'll add your blog to my links...
God Bless
~Kayla
p.s. Can I be on your teen peeps list????

her_world_of_music said...

Hey, Emma. ^-^ This is Lady Jane, aka Sydney, aka a lot of other things.

:/ I'm sowwy if I was ever one of the snooty people. I despise snootiness, so I'd be deeply heartbroken if I had a part in it.

Much love!

Anonymous said...

I'm not one of those people....am I?