12.21.2007

Boredom

This is a song I am writing,
Because I am bored.
I've written no songs in a long time,
This might make you bored.
There is no purpose to my rhyming
Just click "Go Back" now
Never sense in my writing,
Where's my car, anyhow?

I'm BORED!
Oh yeah,
I'm BORED!
Oh yeah!

I'm at the town library,
And forgot my card.
I'll have to borrow Audrey's.
She's my sis, and she's bored.
My phone is ringing loudly,
if I answer i'll be kicked out.
My back pocket's buzzing softly,
A strange feeling... a very strange feeling...

I'm BORED!!!
Oh yeah,
I'm BORED!!!
Oh yeah!

Some say i'm nuts,
Some say I'm loony.
I don't care,
I play my own tune-y.
My pencil is poking me,
I don't have a memory,
I'm trying to brush my teeth,
The cops are taking me away!

SING IT,
SING IT,
SING IT,
I'M BORED!!
SING IT,
YELL IT,
HUMM IT,
I'M BORED!!!

Save me from this lunacy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayness for you writing a song. I told you that you could. Well... thanks for writing one...

Anonymous said...

Bored?!?! You should come to Cal-ee-fornia... It's always busy here. I got two days home this week without going anywhere!! I am so excited! Between work, church, family, sister's dance class etc. I never have a day at home, let alone two. Wait until the day after Christmas... Congrats on the job offer. Keep me updated on the whole new job process.

Happy birthday!! "They" always say sweet 16... was it pretty sweet? Because everyone else was saying it, I guess I will say it too... You look so much like your mom! Actually, I have never met your mom, or seen her, or seen a picture of her. But you look so much like her!! I think.

I heard there was snow and sleet expected for certain parts of TX... are you guys going to have a white Christmas?

Have a good one.

Chris said...

woot woot i'm singing it i'm singing it!!

you crazy girl...lol