12.20.2007

"It's my birthday, you dolt."

Yup, another year gone. I'm 16, and getting older by the minute. You wanna know what I did to celebrate? I danced. And danced. And danced some more. In the Nutcracker. Every day. For a week. Technically, there really was no birthday celebration at all. =/ Ah well.

I did get a few gifts, though. I got Guitar Hero III, and pink kitchen knife, a diamond ring, a limited edition SIGNED Switchfoot picture book, a movie, earrings, and a hairbrush. xD Needless to say, I'm happy.

Yesterday, I got a better thing though. I got my very first job application. *w00ts around room* I think that was the best part about turning 16.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Made me smile very big. :) Oh, and the title of this post was my quote to one of my friends who happened to forget my birthday. haha, that was really funny. But, i'm used to it. oh well. lolz.

I have to go, because I'm working tonight and tomorrow, and my comp time is almost up. We have a new iMac, which has the built in camera. I had a lot of fun with it, so here's one of the most recent photos of me. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What?! I'm the first one to comment?! That never happens, Miss Friends-All-Over-The-Universe.

Did you know that "w00t" was named the best new word of 2007? Yep, it's true.

Beeyuteeful picture. You look just like your mom.

ROFL.

Anonymous said...

Haha. All those gifts sound really awesome.... I especially like the Switchfoot one, it was really fun trying to find something you might like. I searched high and low.

Any who. Have fun with that new job... hope it works out for you.

And... I saw this yeasterday tc haha but I'm lame and didn't comment :[

Mostly Sunny said...

Uh huh. You do look like "yo mama." And that's some CR-AZY hair you have! Mine was always stick straight and limp! Now it's straight, limp, and turning gray. Thank goodness for L'Oreal # 9A. For my b-day I got flowers and perfume from the hubs, 3 videos from the girls (Shrek III, POC III, and Phantom of the Opera), $, and a Yankee Candle candle. Plus, French silk pie: no standard b-day cake for me! Yum!