4.10.2008

Forget this!

Bah, I'm not going to let some retarde- I mean, sorry Mom... - uh, stupid teenagers get in my way of what I enjoy. If y'all don't like what I have to say, you don't have to read it. Go somewhere else and have a nice life.

ANYways.

I got my hair cut yesterday. w00t w00t. I know. So here are some Before and After pictures (As promised to lovely Jess. xD)

Here I was a couple days ago:
Photobucket

I know, "blah" right? Well, here's the NEW ME!

Photobucket

.... that one's kinda "blah" too, isn't it? Well, it's kinda cause I just woke up.

Photobucket

O.O

So yeah. Hope you like my 'do, cause I am certainly fond of it already. xD

And I'm back, full blast. So if you want to read my blog, and continue to leave me nasty comments, prepare to deal with The Beast.

Photobucket

But to all others, PEACE!!!

P.S. better pics in the future. lol! The Smileator was broken today... It'll be repaired, I promise. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut, but that last picture is a bit scary, to say the least.... O_o

=D

-Fishy

Anonymous said...

The Beast? yes, well, congratulations on deciding to blog anyways. mmhmm.

Unknown said...

Well, aren't those ... lovely. How come you won't let me post pictures of you looking like that on MY blog?

Anonymous said...

Love it! :) Hmmm... I wonder what "teenagers" you're talking about... hmmmmmm.... lol

Antelope said...

Emma,

I absolutely love your new do. But I must agree with Fish - that last picture was a little intimidating...I'm just glad I haven't seen that look in person. =D

Hope to talk to you soon!

Love,
Jess

jonasbrothersfreak93 said...

Hey Emma~
You are southernbelle on homeschoolerblogger right?! I came to your blog, from that one, and then got really confused, and finally figured out it was you. I am a homeschoolblogger person... so that is how I got to your blog. Anyway.. I really like the pictures, they are cool! Wow~ the last one.. you look kind of mean! hehe!
Anyway. if you want to come to my blog sometime, here is the link:
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/01charger.
Well, I'll talk to you later!
Ashley