2.08.2008

ATTENTION. ALL EYES ON THIS POST RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

This is a big day, for two reasons. The first, and most important is this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESS!!!! I LESS THAN THREE YOU SO MUCH!!! You mean so much to me, girl. I'm sorry this dedication is a little late in the day, but it's the first time I've been able to sit and think. =P I'm so glad I've been able to get to know you, and hang out! We need to do it more often! <3

And the second, which is minor, is that this is my 30th post on my blogger blog. I love it here! Yahoo. xP lol.

So go on over to Antelope's blog (her link is on my sidebar) and wish her a very happy 15th birthday! Dance on, and dance free!

1 comment:

Chris said...

hey wow i noticed ur greenday quote!! i love that song and that album...and wowa i did not know you lived in a *ahem* green approved house lol

but yeah i went and said happy bday to her thanx for telling me to