5.22.2008

I can't talk over this lip ring...

*gets smacked by Jess*

Ok, ok, I lied. There is no lip ring. Just a major hair cut...
I was bored, so I decided to get something new and fun. I really like it! I also got some highlights and all. Here is a sideish view.
I like the way it frames my face and stuff. I can flip it out, curl it in, curl it all around, scrunch it, etc. The only thing I can't do is put it in a pony tail. Yay!!!
Just a back view. The underside is darker than the top, which is cool. I was so nervous, cause my parents didn't know I was getting it cut. My dad had to sit down when I showed him. xD I think my mom likes it, though. My sister about had a heart attack. ha!

Anyways, I just thought it was time for a change; an outward appearance of the new me. Oh yeah.

I guess the lip ring will just have to wait another year or so before I move out of the house... *sighs wistfully*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh, yeah. No lip ring while you're living at home. And I would really like it if you NEVER poked holes in your lovely face. PLEASE.

How is that the longer my hair gets, the shorter yours gets?

Antelope said...

Emma,

Like I said - I like it on you. I always admired your long, blonde hair (I've always wanted either black or blonde hair!) but I really love your short blonde hair with highlights as well. Cute stuff. xD lol

Jess

Travis Erwin said...

The hair looks much nicer than a lip ring would have.

Anonymous said...

I like it! I would never randomly go out and cut my hair that short, but it's cute!
How did the dance recital go? Mine was the last weekend in May, and it was fun...there are pics and videos on my blog right now, actually!
Love,
Briana