5.13.2008

Nothing you can say, nothing you can do. There's no other way when it comes to the truth, so keep holding on.

Oh yes. Avril Lavigne. I've bought like, 4 cds in the last two weeks. Lecrae, Taylor Swift, and two Avril albums. I'm pathetic.

Actually, I'm like, spending too much money. I just bought a huge boxload of makeup (good quality makeup too!) and got it yesterday.
However, I'm still spending less than I make, so it's all good.

Ever wonder what "silent as the grave" really means?

I am sad to announce... that my punk days seem to be fading away. And it makes me want to cry. I feel like a total girly girl and I haaaaaate it. It must be my job. Ever since my black slacks, I've been wasting away. I have a freaking dress.

And now it's time for work. cha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girly,girly,girly! ;D


How are ya? :)

Anonymous said...

Welll....

I would guess that 'silent as the grave' means that something is silent.... like a grave....

But that's just me.

O_o

Unknown said...

And now you must post about your most recent CD purchase - The Chipmunks soundtrack. :)