5.11.2008

More of the rest of the story...

So yeah. Sea World + me = lots of fun. I was going to write a really long post about all the shows and cute guys and adorable penguins, but I'm just going to say that I had a blast. For the story about the busted kneecap, go here. Unfortunately, I forgot to put sunscreen on and couldn't raise my arms above my shoulders. But it's all good now.

The last couple days of my vacation were just spent with family. We had lots of fun just chillin' at the pool and stuff. We left early Monday morning, and got back Tuesday around noon with only a couple flat tires and a fuse issue. xD

Ever since I have been working my rear off at work and ballet. My friend Allye was this I I close to moving 3-4 hours away from me. She's like, one of my best friends, and is getting married in a month. But thank the Lord, her fiance got a different job and so she's staying. :D yayness.

Had professional ballet pictures yesterday. Despite the ugly rag costume, I think they are going to turn out well. Have my ballet recital next weekend, and I have a mini solo. I have never danced better than I have these last few months. I just wish some people were still around to see my improvement.

I only have a few more minutes on the comp, so I'm just rambling really quickly.

I got my Lecrae album. This is like, the best muzic ever. I am soooo in love with this CD, and I totally recommend it to like, anyone. I want to choreograph a dance to the song "Jump." yeah. More info later.

Got to run... time for bed and a full school day tomorrow. woot. not. haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT?! You're not going to post pics of you with the Sea World guys?! But ... you were even color-coordinated with them!

And if that costume is a rag, then you ought to wear rags more often, because you make them look beautiful. :)