5.21.2008

"I told the Witch Doctor I was in love with you. I told the Witch Doctor you didn't love me too. And then the Witch Doctor he told me what to do."

"He said now, Ooh to the ee to the ooh ah ah to the ting to the tang to the walla walla bing bang."

You can't beat Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Yes. On a recent whim and sudden reckless desire (I was under the influence of both no sleep and two bottles of chocolate milk) I bought the soundtrack to the Chipmunks movie.

And lemme tell ya... I'll never regret it. If you haven't seen the movie, you should. It's not just a kiddo's movie. The Chipmunks, aside from being brilliantly digitally created, are truly the life of the movie, especially in the songs. Forget the pathetic humans. For me, it worth it just to hear a squeaky voice and know that's Jessy McCartney. xD No, the Chipmunks really rock this one. (they beatbox and rap too!!!!! =D)

And uh, I guess it has a good story too... about family, and sticking together... all that junk.. *cough*

Yeah. So I thought I'd just tell you all about that.
------
So like... I'm doing something very dramatic to my appearance today... Like, never done before. This is probably a life changing decision I'm making. Yes. Serious moment.... (pictures soon)
------
The dress code I complained about... it's not that bad, when you really think about it. I bought three polo shirts, and I have two pairs of dressy pants. I'm just fine. *sigh* At least I can keep the black toenail polish on since I can't wear flipflops. Which is cool. I wonder what they'll think about my lip ring... I mean, oops!


hahahahahahahaha. Made ya look.

2 comments:

Antelope said...

Emma A*******!! What on EARTH do you mean by a lip ring?!? I can only hope you're joking. (If you're not, I'll still be your friend, although I'll have to squash the irresistable temptation to pull that thang right out of yer lip). Let me know as soon as possible, 'kay? I want to be prepared. =D

Fearfully yours,
Jess

Anonymous said...

Whoaa.... a lip ring. O_o

How amazing. ^.^