11.05.2007

Luke... I AM your father.

So I am really run down right now. I had two big weekend parties in a row. The first one was my friend Ty's party, and that was like, the most fun I've had in a super long time. It was basically 9 teenage guys, me, and Ty's tomboy girlfriend. It was amazazing. We played Halo, Guitar Hero (I totally rule at that game. xD), and then we went outside and played football. Then, they started wrestling together, and I said that I could take down my brother Tyler (who is 6'1") in 10 seconds flat. So I did. And after I finished him off, I took down another guy, and accidentally busted his lip. Oopsies! Then, they ate all the pizza, and then I had to go home. :( It was absolutely fantastic. I don't know how I lived for so long without knowing these guys. And I like, fit in so well. It was wonderful. :)

The second one was Tyler's birthday party. He had Ty, Ronan, and Osprey come over to spend the night. Another amazing day. At night, we took all the lightsabers outside, and had a war. They all call me Darth Maul, so they gave me the double sided saber. It was sooooo cool - until my lightsaber went out. >.< Then I just attacked them all in the dark, and I don't think they'll ever forgive me. =/ Ah well.

So, now that I've worn myself out for two weekends in a row, I'm sick. AGAIN. argh argh argh argh argh argh.... Where's that monkey?! I want to shoot something. >.<

Here is Ty and Ronan, playing Guitar Hero at my house....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here is Osprey, whom I could not get a clear picture of at the party, but this is him when he took me to the ballet. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Rita T. said...

Thanks for clearing up what you were thinking - not thinking - when you wrote the poem. Guess it all comes back to not judging others, huh?

As for the teenage guitar playing and games....I'll bet it was LOUD at your house! Glad you had fun.
RT

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a completely awesome time!! I've never played Guitar Hero, or Halo before... They look...um...interesting. I'll have to try them sometime.

You have been hit hard with surgeries and ailments!! It's time you get out of this sickness hole... Get well soon.

Thomas

Unknown said...

In this past year, you've developed a knack for finding the coolest friends on the planet. Those guys are welcome here any time. Just give me some advance notice so I can get a second job to earn enough money to buy them food.

Anonymous said...

I'm rather "run down" also. I've been gone a lot, and we've had company. I just want to go to sleep, but my physics text book is sitting on the table just waiting for me to get off the computer.

I'm glad you had fun at the parties. I'm not sure I would enjoy them as much as you (I don't play video games much [ever] ;)

God bless,
Christine

D said...

Just popping in to see your new blog...I haven't been online much lately.

Enjoyed reading all your latest posts, especially the Sunshine poem...I absolutely loooove it. :-)

And as for the guys at the birthday party...I like them too! ;-) A great bunch of kids/almost-adults!

Anna said...

so eh..who's the guy with the tan pants....he's not bad looking LoL! But yeah..poor tyler getting beat by his younger sister...I just might stop by his blog and rub it in a little more for you :D if you don't mind LoL!

Chris said...

heyo nice pic of osper, looks like he's lost some and cleaned up lol yep...looks pretty sharp. No way you could get me in a outfit like that though lol