11.15.2007

Some people just don't get it.

SHUT UP.
- By Emma. Written on 11-15-07.

I see your lips moving,
And I read the words you write.
But all I hear is critisism
Of the way I live my life.
No matter what I say,
No matter what I do,
You have to say something better.
And guess what! It's about YOU!
My ears are bleeding from the
Nonsense that you're speaking,
Stop right there,
Shut your mouth,
I want this to end,
I wanna tape your mouth!

Chorus:
Shut up!
Shut up!
Shut up!
I'm tired of all the screaming!
Shut up!
Shut up!
Shut up!
Why can't you see I'm bleeding?!
Shut up!
Shut up!
Shut up!
You're causing me this pain!
Shut up!
Shut up!
Shut up!
You're driving me insane!

I don't care how perfect
Your life seems to be!
I don't care how wonderful
You are compared to me!
Please stop talking!
You aren't winning
In the game of who's not sinning!
Stop right there,
Shut your mouth!
I want this to end!
I wanna tape your mouth!

Chorus

This is it,
It's too late now.
Don't get in my way,
I will tear you down.
My last stand
So you've heard,
Shut up now,
Or you'll regret every word!

Chorus x2

_
Maybe some people will get it now.
Cause I am right fed up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I wonder why people think you intimidating... xD Okay, I am SO TOTALLY JOKING. You know that, rght? I'm just sayin', if somebody was singing, "Shut up, Shut up, Shut up" while I was around... LOL

But I really do love ya. And I'm no fake friend - trust me. We STILL have to get together sometime. I miss you! And I'm praying for you.

Call me (but not this weekend).
Jess

Chris said...

Yeah ever hear the song or read the lyrics to "Shut Up" by Simple Plan? Your song reminded me of that tune

Unknown said...

Great lyrics, good meter... I like it.

I think Relient K should record it. :)

Storm Trooper 731 said...

Isn't that song kinda unhappy? Who are you talking to?