11.14.2007

What you see is what you get.

I freaking hate people. People hate me. People misunderstand me. People use me. Then people dump me.

I've been told I'm intimidating. I've found out that people are afraid of me, and avoid me. People play games with me. I've written things about myself, and then others have to top it with their own successes. People who call themselves my "friends" turn fickle just when I need them.

But you know what the most awful thing about that is? It is never going to change. I am me. What you see is what you get. I am not going to turn into a different person. I will probably always be intimidating. I will probably always be strongwilled. But people will always remain the same too. I guess I just have to "get a grip" as some have said, and simply concentrate on living my own life, and be the best I can be.

Or better yet, I'll become a nomad and travel the world for the rest of my life. That way, I won't be in the same place long enough to have friends. Problem solved.

4 comments:

Mostly Sunny said...

Boy, do you look like your mom in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Bad day, huh?

Unknown said...

iaUm, feeling a little irritable, are we? :)

Please don't hate ALL people. True, you have been mistreated by some. And apparently, the one-upmanship game is alive and well. *rolls eyes* But you have some truly wonderful, loyal, sincere friends now. Are they perfect? No. But they love you to pieces and have been a great blessing to you (and our family). Leave justice up to God and just thank Him for the many awesome friends you have.

In fact, I'm going to thank Him right now. "Thank you, Father God, for
BassGuy
Max
Osprey
Randall
Fisher
Garrett
Jackson
Josh S.
Zach
Ryan (and the rest of the USDS)
Chris
Danny
and the dude at Braum's. [LOL!!]
And thank you for
Amelia
Amy
Jess
Cynthia
and the sweet girls at the Ballet Academy."

You rock. :D

Anonymous said...

you had better not hate your self... gah. don't do that. then i hate me for saying that stuff. so yeah. don't go thereeee.