10.22.2007

Battle Wounds

I had a tangle with one of those wild guinea pigs this week, as he was crossing my yard. You wanna see what the little booger did to me?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He BIT me! That's right! I had him in a head lock, and suddenly, he just whipped around and took a snap at my arm. Thank goodness the skin wasn't punctured, or I could have caught a disease or something. O_O He was just running along, and then he stopped. And turned. And stared at me. Then he charged, and my life flashed before my eyes.

But, I'm ok. :) I threw him off, and Dewey came and sat on him. Then the guinea pig ran away. Go us! Whoo!

Random Picture of the Day:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Woof.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... nasty bruise. Not fuuun. lol, but, yeah, amazing picture. ...the other one, obviously.

-Erin

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! You need to call an exterminator and get rid of all of those nasty little creatures! You could have been hospitalized, or even worse... killed! Thanks for convincing me to leave guinea pigs out of my life...

My favorite part while sailing was when the wind started picking up, which would blow the boat to one side, so I would have to lean to the other side while holding on to and pulling the main sheet (ropes). Almost tipping the boat was exciting as well. It was all great fun!

I am guessing that the random picture shows your true personality... I love it!

See ya'

Thomas

Chris said...

ok i should so flag you for posting a disturbing image lol

and i pmed u :)

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH! That looked like it seriously hurt! Stupid guinea pig.

Haha, I love that picture of you! Very random and very cute!

Hope you are doing well! Oh, and I love the new blog!

Jenna ; )