10.10.2007

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Did you all know that a wild herd of rabid guinea pigs are illegally stampeding across the Mexican border into Texas? Troops are coming back from Iraq to deal with this growing problem. There have been 5 wounded and 2 deaths so far, and a whole lot of stinky droppings. The wild guinea pigs are said to have an ally of mice already located in the country, so lock your doors! Seal up every entrance into the house! Hide the children! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Rita T. said...

I'm stupid...is this a joke or for real? Where would guinea pigs get rabies? Do they eat meat?
RT

Anonymous said...

You forgot the part about how they sound like a herd of horses.

I think you might have a future career as a fiction writer.

Anonymous said...

No wayy! This is, like, way serious than the rubber duckies taking over...

-Erin

Anonymous said...

It looks very rabid.... sort of....

Anonymous said...

AAAAAA!!!! Well, it's a good thing I don't live in Texas.

How long until they make it to California?

I think I am going to build a 2 foot high fence all of the way around my 23 acres. Maybe we will be safe then...

Storm Trooper 731 said...

That is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Did you say, "Rabbit guinea pigs?" what's a rabbit guinea pig?