10.09.2007

I'm siiiiiick, so pity meeeeee.

Yeah, I'm sick again. When I sniff, I sound like my pug snorting. Not very nice, now is it, precious?

Ballet class last night went well. I had some very nice turns, which made me happy, but my jumps lacked strength. I think it's cause I was under the weather.

Speaking of weather, it's a sunny and cool day here in TX, at a lovely 74 degrees. I'm going to go for a walk today in the back pastures and try to breath in some fresh air before dance.

I have my phone back, I have my phone back, I have my phone back, nanny nanny boo boo. *dances*

Random Picture Of the Day:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(note: this was me right before my celebration dance when the Colts won the SuperBowl this year.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, poor Emma's siiick. Dx

Aww, thankies, you rock, too.

-Erin

Rita T. said...

Yay Colts!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.

Nice ear. :P

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Hehe, we were cheering for the Colts too. It was an awesome game. (my sister is in love with Peyton Manning.) :-P Lol!!!

Haven't talked to you in awhile. I've missed you. *hugs*

Love, Sarah