10.02.2007

The Future

This is going to be a cool month.

First, Osprey is going to get his braces off! *starts singing "Joy To The World"* That is going to be an awesome day.

Then, later in the month, my mom, my brother, Osprey and I are all going to see Switchfoot and Relient K in concert! *starts singing the Halleluja chorus* I'm so excited...

Dance classes are going well and strong. For a while, I felt horrible because I was having horrible classes. I'm not as good of a dancer as I thought I was... but things are looking better now. I guess the wakeup call helped me focus in class more, and I've improved a tad. My turns are better, and I'm in the 8+ fouette group (multiple turns in a row, in plain english.) I get around 14 fouettes on a good day. -3 on a bad day. =/ lol.

Had costume fittings. Those went badly. I look like an expectant cow. ha! Maybe it's just the poofy skirts.... or maybe not...

so yeah. I'm going to go rock out on my guitar now. burn out bright! byezers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT in your costume. Quit comparing yourself to those other girls who have the same figure as a stick of gum. And I know someone else who thinks you look awesome.... :D

Anonymous said...

Switchfoot! =O

Lucky. :P Maybe I can see some parts of the concert on their podcast...if they release one for it. =D