10.08.2007

I smell like wax....

And no, I didn't go "get waxed." I waxed and washed the car. The car wax smells so good, but it makes my hands feel tight, so I had to wash it off. Phooy. So yeah, this entire afternoon has been spent in car servicing and driving. It's a Standard shift, so I stalled it quite a few times. x) a bit scary, but I'm still alive. My dad had me pull the car into the workshop, and I was in a cold sweat the whole time. But I made it, without a single dent or scratch in the car. Yay me. haha.

It's been really quiet here since I last posted... I haven't done much but work at home. I have ballet class today, and tomorrow, and Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and work on Friday and Saturday, so yeah... it'll be a quiet, slow week. Nothing much on the schedule...

My grandparents are coming out next week, and they're bringing me an spinet piano. I'm so happy! It'll be like Christmas in October!

And, I got my phone back. x) I'm a lot shorter on cash, cause I helped my sibs out, but still, I have my phone! life is good.

Random Picture Of the Day:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes, I know. :) But like I said, I think I might take a break from blogging...I got a little tired of it. And now I'm at facebook, so that doesn't really help. =P

Tracker said...

Thanks. It was a lot of driving.;)
Josh

Delaney said...

So do you do ballet five days a week? I wish I could, but I really can't afford it. I'm only doing it twice a week, though I might start going on Tuesdays also... hmmm.. we'll see. Then I'll be dancing 4 1/2 hours a week.
God bless

Anonymous said...

haha first time i read "shift" i was like wow emma has a job waxing cars? O_o lol but yeah....