10.17.2007

Happy Stuff

First of all, I'm not sick anymore! *w00t w00t*

Second, I got my phone back! *w00ts some more* Still waiting on the iPod, though... >.< (I don't think I shared the story about what happened to the iPod, did I? Well, my dad wanted to "buff" it, to get the scratches off. Next thing I know, my beautiful iPod goes flying across the workshop and lands on the concrete floor, and shatters into a bazillion pieces. I was NOT happy. But anyways, back to happy stuff. =])

Third, I can fit into my sister's jeans. x) She's like, really petite, so it's a good thing.

Fourth (and greatest of all), one of my best friends in the church came to Christ on Sunday. I've known him and his wife for 4 years, and after all that prayer and time just showing Christ to him through our lives, he finally made a profession of faith and joined the church.

I felt so special, because I was the first one he told, outside of the elders. (He doesn't have any kids, so he kinda spoils me and my sister.) He just came up to me and told me, and I started sobbing into his jacket. His wife didn't even know. So when they stood up and went to the front of the church, we had a box of tissues waiting for her. It was one of the most amazing services... God is absolutely amazing... hehe, i'm going to cry just thinking about it... omgosh, where are the tissues?

Edit:


Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Goofy

Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.

5 comments:

Rita T. said...

That is so funny that you are goofy. I'm going to try that quiz in a minute! (I'm hooked on quizzes.) Anyway, so glad to hear about the friend and the committment to Christ. I think sometimes it takes years and years for some people to finally "get it" and when it happens, what a reason to rejoice!
RT

Chris said...

heyo emma i just pmed u on hsb about a secret matter....only u, TC, erin and CK are allowed to know bout it for now so yeah :)

so glad u r not sick!

and goofy...why does that not supprise me? :D

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're not sick anymore. =D Sorry about your iPod. =(

I'm Goofy too. lol

Anonymous said...

Great post!!

I'm Peter Pan:
Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.

LOL!!!!! I guess I'll run away to Neverland where I belong. =]

I also was very excited to learn that I was 81% like Sleeping Beauty . She's my favorite Disney Princess. =D

Anonymous said...

Heyo Emma!

Nice blog over here - have I already told you that? Anyways, glad you're feeling fine. And got your phone back. And a friend of yours got saved!! That's the best news of all.

When can we get together?!?!?! I'm so close to your dance studio, it's insane we haven't hung out yet...

Catch ya later,
Jess